Articles of Amendment.—A corporation amending its articles of incorporation shall deliver to the Department of State for filing articles of amendment which shall be executed in accordance with State Statutes and which shall set forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment adopted;
(3) If an amendment provides for an exchange, reclassification, or cancellation of issued shares, provisions for implementing the amendment if not contained in the amendment itself;
(4) The date of each amendment’s adoption;
(5) If an amendment was adopted by the incorporators or board of directors without shareholder action, a statement to that effect and that shareholder action was not required;
(6) If an amendment was approved by the shareholders, a statement that the number of votes cast for the amendment by the shareholders was sufficient for approval and if more than one voting group was entitled to vote on the amendment, a statement designating each voting group entitled to vote separately on the amendment, and a statement that the number of votes cast for the amendment by the shareholders in each voting group was sufficient for approval by that voting group.