Change of registered office or registered agent; resignation of registered agent.—
(1) A corporation may change its registered office or its registered agent upon filing with the Department of State a statement of change setting forth:
(a) The name of the corporation;
(b) The street address of its current registered office;
(c) If the current registered office is to be changed, the street address of the new registered office;
(d) The name of its current registered agent;
(e) If its current registered agent is to be changed, the name of the new registered agent and the new agent’s written consent (either on the statement or attached to it) to the appointment;
(f) That the street address of its registered office and the street address of the business office of its registered agent, as changed, will be identical;
(g) That such change was authorized by resolution duly adopted by its board of directors or by an officer of the corporation so authorized by the board of directors.
(2) Any registered agent may resign his or her agency appointment by signing and delivering for filing with the Department of State a statement of resignation and mailing a copy of such statement to the corporation at its principal office address shown in its most recent annual report or, if none, filed in the articles of incorporation or other most recently filed document. The statement of resignation shall state that a copy of such statement has been mailed to the corporation at the address so stated. The agency is terminated as of the 31st day after the date on which the statement was filed and unless otherwise provided in the statement, termination of the agency acts as a termination of the registered office.
(3) If a registered agent changes his or her business name or business address, he or she may change such name or address and the address of the registered office of any corporation for which he or she is the registered agent by:
(a) Notifying all such corporations in writing of the change,
(b) Signing (either manually or in facsimile) and delivering to the Department of State for filing a statement that substantially complies with the requirements of paragraphs (1)(a)-(f), setting forth the names of all such corporations represented by the registered agent, and
(c) Reciting that each corporation has been notified of the change.
(4) Changes of the registered office or registered agent may be made by a change on the corporation’s annual report form filed with the Department of State.
(5) The Department of State shall collect a fee pursuant to s. 15.09(2) for the filings authorized under this section.