Changing Name Of Notary in The State of Florida

Changing Name During Term of Notary Commission

Any notary public who lawfully changes his name during the term of the commission must request an amended commission from one of the bonding agencies that has been approved by submitting

  1. a completed notice of name change form (DS-DE 77A)
  2. current commission
  3. rider to current notary public bond
  4. $25 check or money order (payable to Department of State)

A notice of name change form must be sent to the Division via electronic transfer.

Note: Once an amended commission has been requested, the notary public may continue to perform notarial acts in his former name until the amended commission is received.

When change is complete order your new updated notary supplies here.

Comments are closed.