Florida Annual Report Late Fee

How much does it cost to file an annual report?   If the report is filed by May 1st, the annual report filing fee is as follows: $150 for a profit corporation; $61.25 for a not for profit corporation; $138.75 for a limited liability company; and $500 for a limited partnership or limited liability limited partnership. A $400 late fee will apply to profit corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership and limited liability limited partnership annual reports filed after May 1st. Not for profit corporations are not subject to the $400 late fee.

Can the $400 late fee be waived or abated?   There is no provision to abate or waive the $400 late fee. Section 607.193(2)(b), F.S., was repealed during the 2010 Legislative Session. All business entities, except non-profit corporations, must pay the $400 late fee if their annual report is filed after May 1st, even if the business entity did not receive its annual report filing notices.

What happens if I don’t file the annual report?   Failure to file an annual report by the 3rd Friday of September will result in the administrative dissolution or revocation of the business entity on our records at the close of business on the 4th Friday of September. Administratively dissolved or revoked entities may be reinstated by submitting the appropriate reinstatement application and the appropriate fees due this office at the time the entity applies for reinstatement. Names of administratively dissolved or revoked business entities are made available to other parties after one calendar year.

Do I still need to file an annual report if the business entity has closed?  Do not file the annual report unless you wish to keep the business entity active on our records. (Note: The $400 late fee only applies to those business entities that wish to stay active on our records and fail to file their annual reports on or before May 1st.) You may click on the following link to dissolve or withdraw a Florida or Foreign Corporation or  Limited Liability Company on our records utilizing our online filing system: https://efile.sunbiz.org/onlmenu.html. Or, if you prefer, you may file the dissolution or withdrawal by mail.  Please click on the following link to download the appropriate form and instructions: http://www.sunbiz.org/downloads.html.

383 thoughts on “Florida Annual Report Late Fee”

  1. Pingback: m980u9oy9y98o8y9pm
  2. Pingback: cheap taxi
  3. Pingback: Wall Tapestry Dorm
  4. Pingback: cxqw234xracrwcr4
  5. Pingback: Christmas Beads
  6. Pingback: selling feet pics
  7. Pingback: click here
  8. Pingback: ka-insider
  9. Pingback: cbd oil for sale
  10. Pingback: best cbd oil
  11. Pingback: royal cbd
  12. Pingback: dg casino
  13. Pingback: 918kisslogin.app
  14. Pingback: in
  15. Pingback: proven supplement
  16. Pingback: essayhelpbgs.com
  17. Pingback: thesis proposals
  18. Pingback: free porn video
  19. Pingback: golfing sunglasses
  20. Pingback: generic cialis
  21. Pingback: what is viagra
  22. Pingback: silencil reviews
  23. Pingback: brokerreview scam
  24. Pingback: escort bayan
  25. Pingback: mega888 apkpure
  26. Pingback: mexican pharmacies
  27. Pingback: viagra
  28. Pingback: bbdcinema
  29. Pingback: Visit our site
  30. Pingback: canada pharmacy
  31. Pingback: film izle
  32. Pingback: film izle
  33. Pingback: hd film izle
  34. Pingback: best casino
  35. Pingback: Drucker Miete
  36. Pingback: Aaron Lal
  37. Pingback: Aaron Lal
  38. Pingback: Rosina Howser
  39. Pingback: silk hair
  40. Pingback: lace wigs
  41. Pingback: lace front wigs
  42. Pingback: Buy Weed Online
  43. Pingback: Kingpen
  44. Pingback: RC Trial
  45. Pingback: buy viagra in usa
  46. Pingback: c34r54wxw4r34c3
  47. Pingback: FAMILY GAMES
  48. Pingback: 인싸포커
  49. Pingback: uwpifmyn
  50. Pingback: how viagra works
  51. Pingback: permainan slot
  52. Pingback: optima
  53. Pingback: t-shirts women
  54. Pingback: putlockers
  55. Pingback: svg files
  56. Pingback: buy cialis generic
  57. Pingback: quotes about hope
  58. Pingback: cbd for anxiety
  59. Pingback: cbd for dogs
  60. Pingback: best cbd gummies
  61. Pingback: best cbd gummies
  62. Pingback: cbd for dogs
  63. Pingback: best cbd oil
  64. Pingback: comprar viagra
  65. Pingback: Inuit Art
  66. Pingback: cbd oils for pain
  67. Pingback: cbd dog treats
  68. Pingback: cbd dog treats
  69. Pingback: cbd oil for dogs
  70. Pingback: best cbd oils
  71. Pingback: the help essay
  72. Pingback: cbd dog treats
  73. Pingback: soul cbd
  74. Pingback: Honeyminer mining
  75. Pingback: Geruson
  76. Pingback: 강남 안마
  77. Pingback: 강남안마
  78. Pingback: 강남 안마
  79. Pingback: kratom capsules
  80. Pingback: kratom powder
  81. Pingback: Γερμανία
  82. Pingback: reparation fenetre
  83. Pingback: 肯定毁了
  84. Pingback: towing dartford
  85. Pingback: buy ethereum
  86. Pingback: jewellery website
  87. Pingback: 最低価格
  88. Pingback: 원샷홀덤
  89. Pingback: survival garden
  90. Pingback: Werden Bank
  91. Pingback: training in dubai
  92. Pingback: leki na potencje
  93. Pingback: Kamagra opinie
  94. Pingback: para kazanma
  95. Pingback: link
  96. Pingback: read my site
  97. Pingback: buy metformin
  98. Pingback: click here
  99. Pingback: horse racing
  100. Pingback: read more
  101. Pingback: Like This
  102. Pingback: Click Here
  103. Pingback: Zakhar Berkut hd
  104. Pingback: canada online
  105. Pingback: ivermectin shampoo
  106. Pingback: azithromycin otc
  107. Pingback: amoxil rash
  108. Pingback: amoxil 875
  109. Pingback: lasix online
  110. Pingback: lasix on line
  111. Pingback: 150 mg gabapentin
  112. Pingback: plaquenil cost uk
  113. Pingback: prednisone 4
  114. Pingback: avana 522
  115. Pingback: ivermectin
  116. Pingback: ventolin 108 mcg
  117. Pingback: albuterol 0.042
  118. Pingback: generic zithromax
  119. Pingback: prednisone 54899
  120. Pingback: zithromax costs
  121. Pingback: 10 mg tamoxifen
  122. Pingback: molnupiravir delta
  123. Pingback: baricitinib acr 20
  124. Pingback: Anonymous
  125. Pingback: best nolvadex
  126. Pingback: ivermectin 15 mg
  127. Pingback: tizanidine cost
  128. Pingback: stromectol cost
  129. Pingback: Anonymous
  130. Pingback: Anonymous
  131. Pingback: stromectol tablets
  132. Pingback: ivermectin
  133. Pingback: ivermectin buy
  134. Pingback: cialis for women
  135. Pingback: ivermectin 500mg
  136. Pingback: sildenafil citrate
  137. Pingback: sildenafil tablets
  138. Pingback: tadalafil lilly
  139. Pingback: molunpiravir
  140. Pingback: generique cialis
  141. Pingback: dengue ivermectin
  142. Pingback: buy levitra online
  143. Pingback: tadalafil otc
  144. Pingback: sildenafil costs
  145. Pingback: cialis generic
  146. Pingback: stromectol lotion
  147. Pingback: cialis canada
  148. Pingback: ivermectin brand
  149. Pingback: ivermectin 6mg
  150. Pingback: ivermectin 2ml
  151. Pingback: ivermectin 15 mg
  152. Pingback: luckyland slot
  153. Pingback: ivermectin rx
  154. Pingback: stromectol online
  155. Pingback: ivermectin human
  156. Pingback: meritroyalbet
  157. Pingback: madridbet
  158. Pingback: meritroyalbet
  159. Pingback: eurocasino
  160. Pingback: ivermectine kory
  161. Pingback: bahis siteleri
  162. Pingback: meritroyalbet
  163. Pingback: buy stromectol 3mg
  164. Pingback: A片
  165. Pingback: meriking
  166. Pingback: madridbet
  167. Pingback: hydroxychloroquine
  168. Pingback: meritking
  169. Pingback: grandpashabet
  170. Pingback: fuck google

Comments are closed.