Click To Order:
(1) Anyone may apply to the Department of State to furnish a certificate of status for a domestic corporation or a certificate of authorization for a foreign corporation.
(2) A certificate of status or authorization sets forth:
(a) The domestic corporation’s corporate name or the foreign corporation’s corporate name used in this state;
(b)1. That the domestic corporation is duly incorporated under the law of this state and the date of its incorporation, or
2. That the foreign corporation is authorized to transact business in this state;
(c) That all fees and penalties owed to the department have been paid, if:
1. Payment is reflected in the records of the department, and
2. Nonpayment affects the existence or authorization of the domestic or foreign corporation;
(d) That its most recent annual report required by s. 607.1622 has been delivered to the department; and
(e) That articles of dissolution have not been filed.
(3) Subject to any qualification stated in the certificate, a certificate of status or authorization issued by the department may be relied upon as conclusive evidence that the domestic or foreign corporation is in existence or is authorized to transact business in this state.
577 thoughts on “Florida Corporation Certificate of Status”
Comments are closed.