Articles of dissolution.—The articles of dissolution shall set forth:
(1) The name of the limited liability company.
(2) The effective date of the limited liability company’s dissolution.
(3) A description of the occurrence that resulted in the limited liability company’s dissolution pursuant to s. 608.441.
(4) The fact that all debts, obligations, and liabilities of the limited liability company have been paid or discharged, or that adequate provision has been made therefor pursuant to s. 608.4421.
(5) The fact that all the remaining property and assets have been distributed among its members in accordance with their respective rights and interests.
(6) The fact that there are no suits pending against the limited liability company in any court or that adequate provision has been made for the satisfaction of any judgment, order, or decree which may be entered against it in any pending suit.
284 thoughts on “Florida Limited Liability Certificate of Dissolution”
Comments are closed.