Florida LLC Registered office and Registered Agent
(1) Each limited liability company shall have and continuously maintain in this state:
(a) A registered office, which may be the same as its place of business; and
(b) A registered agent, which agent may be either:
1. An individual who resides in this state whose business office is identical with such registered office.
2. A foreign or domestic entity authorized to transact business in this state, having a business office identical with such registered office.
(2) A registered agent or a successor registered agent appointed pursuant to s. 608.416 on whom process may be served shall each file a statement in writing with the Department of State accepting the appointment as registered agent simultaneously with being designated. Such statement or acceptance shall state that the registered agent is familiar with, and accepts, the obligations of that position as provided for in this chapter.
(3) The Department of State shall maintain an accurate record of the registered agents and registered office for the service of process and shall furnish any information disclosed thereby promptly upon request and payment of the required fee.
(4) A limited liability company may not prosecute, maintain, or defend any action in any court until the limited liability company complies with the provisions of this section and pays to the Department of State a penalty of $5 for each day it has failed to comply or $500, whichever amount is less, and pays any other amount required under this chapter.