Registered Office and Registered Agent of Foreign Corporation.
Florida Registered Agent Service. Click Here To Order.
(1) Each foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state must continuously maintain in this state:
(a) A registered office that may be the same as any of its places of business; and
(b) A registered agent, who may be:
1. An individual who resides in this state and whose business office is identical with the registered office;
2. A corporation or not-for-profit corporation as defined in chapter 617, the business office of which is identical with the registered office; or
3. Another foreign corporation or foreign not-for-profit corporation authorized pursuant to this chapter or chapter 617, to transact business or conduct its affairs in this state the business office of which is identical with the registered office.
(2) A registered agent appointed pursuant to this section or a successor registered agent appointed pursuant to s. 607.1508 on whom process may be served shall each file a statement in writing with the Department of State, in such form and manner as shall be prescribed by the department, accepting the appointment as a registered agent simultaneously with his or her being designated. Such statement of acceptance shall state that the registered agent is familiar with, and accepts, the obligations of that position.
1,363 thoughts on “Florida Registered Office and Registered Agent”
Comments are closed.