E-File Foreign Entity Withdrawal
To withdraw foreign profit corporations, non-profit corporations and limited liability companies:
- Review the information for filing the Withdrawal of a Foreign Entity.
- Gather all information required to complete the form.
- Have a valid form of payment.
Answers are listed below to common questions about e-filing a withdrawal of a foreign entity.
What are my payment options to withdraw my foreign business entity?
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- Debit Card (Visa or MasterCard logo).
- Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account.
How much does it cost to withdraw my foreign business entity?
- Foreign Profit or Non-Profit Corporation: $35.00
- Foreign LLC: $25.00
I don’t remember my document number. Where do I find it?
- Search our records by name to find out.
- Read our search guide if you need additional assistance.
I don’t want to file online. Can I print and mail my application and payment?
- Yes, you can print an Application by Foreign Corporation for Withdrawal (PDF) or a Notice of Withdrawal of Certificate of Authority for LLCs (PDF) and mail it with a check or money order.
- All payments by credit card must use the online withdrawal application.
Public Records Notice: Any information you submit on the withdrawal will be part of the public record and made available for public view on the Division’s website.
198 thoughts on “Foreign Entity Withdrawal State of Florida”
Comments are closed.