If the report is filed by May 1st, the annual report filing fee is as follows: $150 for a profit corporation; $61.25 for a not for profit corporation; $138.75 for a limited liability company; and $500 for a limited partnership or limited liability limited partnership. A $400 late fee will apply to profit corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership and limited liability limited partnership annual reports filed after May 1st. Not for profit corporations are not subject to the $400 late fee.
- Incorporate in Florida
- Form a Florida Limited Liability Company
- Florida Registered Agent Service
- Order Florida Certificate of Good Standing
- Incorporate A Florida Non Profit
- Foreign Qualification Order Form
- Order Florida Corporate Seal
- Florida Corp. and LLC Stock Certificates
- Florida Notary Supplies
- Florida Unclaimed Money – fltreasurehunt.org
257 thoughts on “How Much Does It Cost To File An Annual Report In Florida”
Comments are closed.