The annual report is not a financial statement. The report is used to update or confirm the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations’ records. The data displayed on the entity’s online annual report form is the most current data on file with the Division of Corporations. An annual report must be filed each year for your business entity to maintain an “active status” with the Department of State. The annual report is required whether you need to make changes or not.
- Incorporate in Florida
- Form a Florida Limited Liability Company
- Florida Registered Agent Service
- Order Florida Certificate of Good Standing
- Incorporate A Florida Non Profit
- Foreign Qualification Order Form
- Order Florida Corporate Seal
- Florida Corp. and LLC Stock Certificates
- Florida Notary Supplies
- Florida Unclaimed Money – fltreasurehunt.org
339 thoughts on “Sunbiz – What is a Annual Report”
Comments are closed.