The report is due by May 1st of each year. A $400 late fee will be imposed on all profit corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and limited liability limited partnerships which fail to file their annual reports on or before May 1st. Not for profit corporations are not subject to the $400 late fee. If paying by check or money order, the payment voucher and check or money order must be postmarked and mailed on or before May 1st.
- Incorporate in Florida
- Form a Florida Limited Liability Company
- Florida Registered Agent Service
- Order Florida Certificate of Good Standing
- Incorporate A Florida Non Profit
- Foreign Qualification Order Form
- Order Florida Corporate Seal
- Florida Corp. and LLC Stock Certificates
- Florida Notary Supplies
- Florida Unclaimed Money – fltreasurehunt.org
415 thoughts on “When Is the Annual Report Due For a Florida Corporation or LLC”
Comments are closed.